Clear Bag Policy
Be CLEAR on our Bag Policy!
Liberty First Credit Union Arena strictly limits the size and types of bags permitted inside the arena. Liberty First Credit Union Arena strongly encourages fans to travel light.
The Clear Bag Policy states that the following are permitted inside the Liberty First Credit Union Arena for events:
- Clear plastic bags measuring 12 inches tall by 12 inches long and 6 inches wide
- Small clutch-sized purses or wallets 4.5 inches tall by 6.5 inches wide or smaller
- One-gallon, clear plastic zip-lock bags can take the place of a clear plastic bag
- Only one bag allowed per ticket holder
- Bags are still subject to search
- No large purses, bags, backpacks, fanny backs or diaper bags will be allowed
- Exceptions will be made for medically necessary items after proper inspection
There are no storage areas available in the arena to store or safeguard any prohibited bag. If you bring an unauthorized bag, you will be allowed to return the bag to your vehicle before entering the arena. The arena is not responsible for items left in your vehicle.
- Animals (except for service animals)
- Bags, Fanny Pack or Backpacks THAT DO NOT ADHERE TO CLEAR BAG POLICY MEASUREMENTS.
- Beverage containers of any kind, other than one (1) clear, disposable, empty water bottle per person
- Cameras with detachable lenses, Tripods, and Selfie Sticks, go-pros, Audio Recording and Video Recording devices
- Chairs, Stools, OR Other Seating Devices (except for medical purposes)
- Drugs or Illegal Substances
- Hover Boards / Heely / Skateboards / Rollerblades
- Inflatables (other than footballs at Beef games)
- Noisemakers (bells, whistles, air horns, etc.) exceptions certain events
- Outside food or drink
- Remote Controlled Devices, Drones
- Sealed Packages of Any Kind
- Signs, banners, promotional material on sticks, rods, or poles
- Tablets or Computers
- Teasers, Laser Pointers and Glow Sticks
- Weapons, or an object resembling a weapon. No firearms, handguns, rifles, knives, razors, brass knuckles, swords, chains, mace, pocketknives, and any other items deemed unsafe by VENUE MANAGEMENT
- OTHER ITEMS AS DETERMINED BY VENUE MANAGEMENT OR EVENT PROMOTER
Please allow appropriate time and travel light as all guests will go through security prior to entering the arena.
- Once you go through security and enter the arena, there is a No Re-Entry Policy.
You will not be allowed to leave and re-enter the arena. This is for the safety of all patrons and staff.
We appreciate your cooperation!